High and handsome!
This distinctive high set 3-Bedroom brick home, with generous outdoor living, catches the summer breeze. Located high on a 1,061 m2 corner block over-looking the leafy green environmental park around the corner from Tamborine Mountain's renowned Botanical Gardens. Two separate driveways provide for an open carport and lock up parking options. Wide verandahs on the North and Eastern sides combined with a huge covered outdoor area on the southern end of the house provide for great entertaining.
The front door accesses the main living area which is open plan with a modern kitchen, spacious lounge and dining area. A central hallway provides access to the 3 spacious bedrooms with built-ins and a modern family bathroom. The double lock up garage has power and is internet connected.
Handy to all Mountain facilities and services. 20 minutes' drive to the M1 at Oxenford and 45 minutes to the airport.
- Entry is via stairs to the outdoor living area and front verandah
- The main living area features cathedral ceilings, timber floors, wood fire and air-conditioner.
- Modern open bright kitchen and bathroom
- All 3 bedrooms are spacious with built-in wardrobes
- Abundant rainwater storage (2x 18,000 litre tanks)
The double lock up garage has direct access to this level.
Come and enjoy the Mountain lifestyle!
Visit our open home or call Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for further information.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning