All the Charm of a Loved Family Home
This is the home that's set to hold a thousand priceless memories. Fully renovated with love and such attention to detail you will be taken by all 3 Pavetta Crescent has to offer. A beautifully renovated kitchen acts as the heart of the home, while splashes of colour and light fill the surrounding living and dining areas. The block is neatly manicured with a large salt water pool and good size patio. The fully rendered home also has a double lock up garage and extra wide side access. Don't spend your time on the weekends doing the reno's, spend it playing with the kids in the yard or swimming in the pool, creating those priceless moments.
With features including;
- 3 bedrooms 1 bathoom
- Master has built in robes, reverse cycle a/c and dressing table
- Large bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Walk through laundry with jarrah bench-top, big sink and heaps of storage
- Fully rendered faade
- Fully renovated kitchen, chalk splash-back, 900mm stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher
- Good size separate lounge and dining areas
- Double garage
- Extra wide side access
- Sparkling salt water pool with powered pool bar
- Garden shed
- 746sqm block zoned R20/R30
- Beautiful outlook behind looking over the trees of Dawson Park
This is not only a family home for now, but an investment opportunity for the future. With a whopping 746sqm block with future development potential you can land bank, sit back and enjoy. Being walking distance to the primary school and major transport links close by make this one a sizzling hot buy!
Contact Glen Newland or Stefan Neill today for inspection details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning