STYLE, SUSTAINABILITY & SEA VIEWS
Architecturally designed by Ken Wibberly this solar passive, luxury rural residence has been created to best showcase the panoramic ocean views on offer from its stunning elevated position, 129m above sea level.
* Be mesmerised by the quality craftsmanship upon arriving into the main entry foyer that provides the centre point that the vast home radiates from.
* The polished Marri timber floors lead you through to the North facing living zones that all have floor to ceiling glass to bring the magnificent views inside.
* The striking contemporary kitchen has been crafted to provide you with extensive stone benchtop food preparation zones including large island bench, plenty of storage & the ultimate in quality stainless steel appliances that all easily service the informal dining & living areas.
* Step outside for outdoor entertaining under the adjoining paved pergola that offers built in sink & uninterrupted views across the amazing heated infinity swimming pool to the ocean beyond.
* Accessed via a private cul-de-sac entrance the sealed driveway leads you to the main residence with double garage plus plenty of further sealed parking options for the guests,
boats or caravan.
* The master suite is a luxurious retreat privately separated from the main living areas & guest bedrooms. The opulent ensuite facilities include double vanity with designer basins & tapware, huge shower & deep bath. The huge walk in robe/dressing room has been fitted with custom built cabinetry with an abundance of storage. Step directly outside to the heated pool area or lay back in bed and enjoy the ocean views.
* The guest bedrooms are located at the opposite end of the home, enjoy the main bathroom amenities with separate powder room & all boast spectacular ocean views.
* This wing also accommodates a second activity room or games room that could easily be utilised as a 4th bedroom.
* A formal study is located at the entrance to the home & would make an ideal home office.
* Externally the rear of the lot has been cultivated into 3 terraced levels that have been faced with feature stone work. The upper level consists of the paved swimming pool area, manicured lawns & fabulous Gazebo that offers further outdoor entertaining options with brick Greek oven, refrigerator & sink facilities.
* The second level mainly consists of a lawn area & native shrubs, whilst the lower level has a soak' to collect water run off from all the sealed areas, along with many native trees & shrubs.
* To complete the picture there is a fully netted orchard with various fruit trees plus 6 olive trees & 2 mulberry trees. Adjoining the orchard is a fully established vegetable garden meeting all your hobby farm needs.
There is an abundant water supply as the home has been designed to capture all rainfall from the main residence to be collected into 3 interconnected water tanks. Water from the home tanks is pumped to the house "on demand" & passes through an ultra violet water treatment cell.
* The orchard & olive trees are irrigated by grey water from the Biolytx waste water system.
* Solar panels to reduce the power bills with an emergency backup generator system if required.
* The upsized double garage has plenty of room for the handyman plus extra storage via the mezzanine floor.
* There are simply too many features to list with this fantastic abode that has been very cleverly orientated to maximise its glorious views.
* A truly unique rural retreat that offers a perfect balance of style vs substance.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor