Stylish home + Powered Workshop + Underground Pool
Stylish Entertainer home, something different to others in Swan View
Ana Borcherdt, the dynamic Agent from Professionals 5 Star Realty is thrilled to present
5 Nissen Place, Swan View. This stylish sanctuary that you will fall in love with at first sight, offers so much potential for fun and family lifestyle.
Please enjoy this fabulously presented home with 3D Tour on the screen
Location: Cul-de-sac and plenty of parking space at the property
• Sunken formal Lounge
• Family room/meal area overlooking the front garden
• Spacious open plan dining/kitchen
• Master bedroom with renovated Ensuite with full height tiling, walk-in and roller shutter for privacy
• Two additional good size bedrooms suitable for double beds and space to move around
• Renovated second bathroom in modern style and full height tiling
• Laundry & linen cupboard
• Modern renovated kitchen has functional design, plenty of storage space, overlooking the backyard patio
and cooking is a delight
• A-Frame covered Patio for all your outdoor entertainments at the backyard
• Powered Workshop 8m X 5m can be converted to huge games room, studio/office or teenager retreat.
Accessible from carport with separate entrance
• Sunken aboveground Swimming Pool with 30,000 litre capacity and 8m length
• Well- designed landscaping with low maintenance
• Alarm system
• Security door
• Gas Bayonet in family room
• Wall unit A/C in open plan area
• Slow combustion fire place
• Plenty of additional parking
• Unique design home something different to others
• Block size: 778 sqm
• Living area: 129 sqm
• Year Built: 1989
About living in Swan View:
Here are some of the residents' reviews who moved to Swan View:
• Great area, close to all amenities. Friendly neighbours, open spaces, parks, walks, and has both primary and high schools.
• No traffic, clean and green, nice views and great neighbours.
• Midland Gate is just 5 mins drive, plenty of shops for shopping choices. Currently, Midland gate is undergoing multi-millions dollar development.
• More shops and more employment prospects
• Overall a nice suburb to live
• Sir John Forrest
• Swan Valley wineries
• Guildford Grammar school
• La Sale College
• Guildford cappuccino Caf strip
• Saint John of God hospital in Midland recently opened
• Curtain university for medical science opening in 2019
Infrastructure network connection:
• 25 mins to CBD
• 20 mins to Airport
• Easy access to major highway network like Roe Highway and Great Eastern Highway
• 10 mins drive to Midland Train Station
• Regular bus service to Midland train station
Perfect choice for buying a Unique design home and something different to others.
• FIFO workers
• Family with kids
• Country Lovers
Well-presented family home in a great location.
Are you ready for it?
Contact Agent Ana Borcherdt NOW on Mobile: 0481 092 390
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Caravan or Trailer parking
- Air Conditioning