Quality Family Home With Character In A Premium Leafy Street
Tightly held by one family for over 30 years and offering endless potential, this elegant brick residence is positioned in a central location and quiet tree lined street. The existing home features two well scaled bedrooms, separate living and dining zones, spacious kitchen with butler’s pantry and an easy care front garden that bathes in natural sunlight. Make use of the double garage that also features granny flat potential (STCA) and is spread across 664m2 approximately of level land. The existing home has a highly functional floor plan and will suit home buyers, investors, those looking to downsize, professional couples and growing families. Enjoy your own sun-drenched backyard with blossoming trees and all year round tranquillity. There is excellent scope to renovate, perform a full overhaul or create your very own designer residence (STCA) adding further value in the future. Walking distance to Sir Thomas Mitchell Reserve and Dundas Park. Convenient train access at nearby Telopea and Carlingford Stations.
About The Home:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage and dual side access to the home.
- Positioned on the high side of the street with home office opportunities.
- Abundance of natural sunlight, space and low maintenance living 365 days.
- Large kitchen, gas cooking, high ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Child friendly backyard plus internal laundry and a peaceful sitting area.
- Garage parking plus driveway parking for marine and car enthusiasts.
- Renovate with creativity and showcase your own artistic approach.
- Have fun raising a family in the area and appreciate the neighbourhood vibe.
- One minute walk to 513/545 bus services to Carlingford, Parramatta, Meadowbank, Macquarie Park (University) and West Ryde.
- Nearby to Telopea shopping, cafes, arterial roads, Eastwood Shopping Centre and Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
- Set within the school catchment zone for Yates Avenue Public School, Cumberland High School, Macarthur Girls High School and St Patricks Marist College Dundas.
Land Size: 664m2 approximately (Refer To Contract For Sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
- Granny Flat Potential (STCA)
- Gas Cooking
- Butler's Pantry
- Internal Laundry
- Front Yard
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Fully Fenced