DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS LIVING
HOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT. Very well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom secure home on 488sqm block in West Hamersley with easy access to Beach Road, parks, transport, school and shopping centres. This neat home has polished timber flooring which flows throughout the kitchen and family living area. As all the main front windows have security shutters this is an ideal lock-up-and-leave property. There is potential plus here, waiting for the astute buyer to renovate or extend this home in this sought after suburb where properties don't stay on the market for very long. Register your interest now before someone else beats you to it!
• Secure wooden entry door into hallway leading on your right to lounge and dining room or straight through to the family living/meals area and kitchen.
* Spacious light and bright L-shaped lounge and dining room which is fitted with quality new carpet and tailored drapes
* Archway through to family living and meals area which is adjacent to the kitchen.
* The original kitchen is in good clean condition with cream kitchen cupboards and matching laminated worktop which compliment the light feature brickwork walls. Walk-in pantry cupboard, stainless steel sink and Chef 4-burner gas cooktop, New Technika electric wall oven and grill. There is a double sized fridge recess.
* The Master bedroom at the front of the property is queen size with triple width built-in robes and tailored drapes.
* Two additional double sized rooms at the rear of the home with drapes, and built in robes (1 single, 1 double width)
* All the bedrooms have new quality carpeting
* Stylishly renovated family bathroom with deep bathtub, vanity sink unit and separate shower with glass door, mirrored wall cabinets and heated towel rail - a real bonus on cold mornings
* The laundry has a stainless steel sink and laundry storage cupboard. Separate WC.
* Be cool in summer with the Cool Breeze' ducted air con which flows throughout the home and there is a gas instantaneous HWS
* The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and shrubs
* There is a single fully lock up remote garage and the shape of the block allows for plenty of storage areas behind and to the side of the garage or you could even make a second private alfresco seating area here away from the main house and patio
* The new paved undercover patio is accessible from the sliding glass doors in the family living area overlooking the rear garden which has been designed for very easy maintenance with planted borders, shrubs and a garden shed
* Off street parking for additional vehicles on driveway
* Built in 1988
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning