SOLD by Gayle & Mark!
Crestmead - so very affordable on 683m2 and a big double shed.
• Totally affordable and neat and tidy with the best backyard for the kids, lots of room to play on 683m2 with established gardens.
• Great car spaces with a single rear gated carport and a double shed with drive through access available both sides of the property.
• Good opportunity for the handyman in the solid shed plus a garden shed for the extras.
• Under roof front and rear patios to enjoy a quiet time in this pleasant neighbourhood.
• Exposed cathedral ceilings in your lounge room with a dining room off a compact kitchen complete with pantry.
• Three bedrooms with the main bedroom built in and a tidy family bathroom and separate toilet.
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and one air conditioner.
• Whirlybirds on the roof for good ventilation.
• Two water tanks to service the gardens and a level easy maintenance 683m2 block.
• Good position close to the shops on Marsden at Fifth, close to Crestmead school, bus transport and local shops and parklands.
• Solid well maintained property with good natural light and car parking for three vehicles.
Opportunities like this are hard to find, currently on lease to an excellent tenant until January 2019 paying $320.00 per week.
Book an inspection in and allow for 24 hours’ notice for the tenants.
- Ceiling Fans
- Cathedral Ceiling in Lounge
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank
- Electric Hot Water