Investors & home based business owners take note!
Situated in the southern Gympie area, with easy access to the Bruce Hwy
for trips to the Sunshine coast or Brisbane, this immaculately renovated home with a zoning of "low impact industry" would suit a savvy investor or a person wanting to work from home. The property also boasts a large shed (8m x 7.7m x 2.7m clearance) that could be converted into office space or workshop, with plenty of land to build additional sheds if required.
- Immaculately renovated home (with nothing left to do) on a 1291m2 block
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and 2 with BIR's
- Brand new kitchen with electric hot plates, oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Both bathrooms are tastefully renovated, 1st is an ensuite and the 2nd has 2 way access from a bedroom and the sun room.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge gives the house a comfortable feel
- Sun room at the back of the house that leads onto a 7m covered deck
- Polished "Crows Ash" timber floor throughout
- Separate laundry off the side of the house with an additional toilet
- 10m x 2.8m covered front patio area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and 2 in the common area
- 8m x 7.7m shed with a 2.7m clearance
- 8m x 4.25m carport with a 3m clearance (ideal for caravan or camper-van)
- 1.5KW of solar with 8 panels
- 250L electric hot water system
- Concrete driveway
Walking distance to Lake Alford Park (the local duck ponds) and only minutes' drive to all of our towns amenities, this property has value written all over it for the price.
With the "Low impact industry" zoning, you could lease this property out for a good return on your money or move/start your business venture here and stop paying off someone else's investment.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!! Call marketing agent Steve Ricketts on 0419788733 for your chance to be first to inspect this beautiful property TODAY!!!
This property is not a public place, it is someone's home, investment or private property. Inspecting someone's private property is a privilege and not a right. LJ Hooker Gympie will, and have the right, to properly qualify all potential purchasers that apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse a property inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, whilst those who don't, along with their parents, will be asked to leave. Under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without supervision of a representative of LJ Hooker Gympie.
Although LJ Hooker Gympie has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. L J Hooker Gympie urge all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport