HOUSE WITH BIG BLOCK - 816m
We are proud to present this lovely home on a good size block near to school and amenities in popular Morley.
Have you been looking for a large block with a beautiful home that you can retained without adding the extra work or money?
The frontage is 24.1m, zone R25 with a total block size of 816m2 (duplex potential subject to WAPC and council approvals).
This is a great opportunity for all kind of buyers, from the savvy investor/developer to the family wanting a large block for the family to grow in.
27 Hollett Rd is conveniently located and easily accessible to the near by Hampton Park Primary School, Emberson Reserve, public transport and other facilities and amenities and only a short drive to:
* Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
* Conventry Markets
* Easy Access to Tonkin High Way
Don't miss this chance. Take action now and see this beautiful and well sized block in a perfect location before it is gone!
To arrange an inspection time or to make further inquiries, please contact Richard Saviel on 0466 380 485 or Ingrid Veloso on 0403 245 270
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Separate bathroom and WC
* Formal lounge with decorative fire place
* Comfortable living and meals area
* Functional Kitchen with appliances and cupboard space
* Bathroom and WC
* Polished timber flooring throughout + skirting
* Double carport + single garage
* Neat and tidy front and rear yard with Bore retic
* Large gable roof patio area for entertaining + outdoor shower
* Separate shed at rear
* 817M2 Block (Zoned R25)
* Development potential
* City of Bayswater Rates - $1582.41 (approx.)
* Water Rates - $1041.07 (approx)
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning