American ranch-style house on acreage
Looking for a lifestyle change with room to cultivate your own veggies and space for the family to grow? This recently renovated home sits on over 2 acres of mature land, offering large shade and fruit trees, flower gardens and a superb deck for entertaining family and friends. The sunken lounge with raked wooden ceilings is the perfect retreat. The combustion fireplace is an added bonus for those chilly evenings.
Options galore with a second lounge area. Enjoy the summer months lazing by the pool, soaking up the sun and enjoying the rural view.
- Two spacious living areas plus formal and informal dining spaces
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops and large central island bench
- Tastefully renovated bathrooms and ensuite
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional large bedrooms
- Beautiful Brushbox timber flooring in formal living and bedroom areas
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors (ideal passive climate regulation for both summer & winter)
- Entertainment deck with park-like views towards the Mountain
- Large 3 bay carport enclosed on 3 sides with security cameras and internal entry
- In-ground saltwater pool, resurfaced and ready for summer
- 5 kw Solar System
- Invisible dog security sensor fencing
- 2 x 10,000-gallon water tanks and quality bore
- 9,226 m2 Land size
This easy living home offers multiple family living arrangements, with potential to accommodate the extended family. An easy walk to St Bernard's School, and hotel, the corner store, Golf Course and opposite to Guanaba Park.
To make this country retreat yours, call Diane Pihl or Tamara Athique for an inspection.
- Polished Timber Floor
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops