This two bedroom spacious unit is located within a short walk to Penrith CBD, Nepean Hospital, bus services and only a short drive to Penrith Train Station. The unit was refurbished only a couple of years ago, with new kitchen, floor coverings and blinds. The unit also offers built-ins to both bedrooms, ceiling fan to the lounge room, up-to-date bathroom, internal laundry, enclosed balcony and single lock up garage with automatic roller door.; It also has security entry. . Enquire today, this property won't last long!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy you’re your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com