HINNOMUNJIE - OMEO DISTRICT GRAZING
228 acres of good cattle country in the the spectacular Omeo district.
A well set up grazing property of 5 paddocks and 7 dams, great new steel stockyards, a new 18x11mtr "Aussie Barn" being built.
Good fencing and a windmill on a bore.
10km from Omeo and 8km from the noted Benambra Hotel, plus spectacular views to Mt Hotham ski runs and Diner Plains.
• 92.3ha (228 acres)
• 5 paddocks - 7 dams (recently cleaned out)
• Carrying 40 cows and 40 calves easily
• New permanent steel stockyards
• New 18 x 11m "Aussie Barn" being built (Safety Steel Structures)
• Windmill on bore
• Hot wiring from solar system
• Fencing good
• Recent plantations of Cyprus and Red Cedar
• 800 meter elevation, (can get light snow)
• Views to Mt Hotham ski runs and Diner plains (55km)
• Hinnomunjie is approx. 10km from Omeo and 8km from Benambra hotel