Executive Property with Waterfront views
This magnificent home with a commanding street presence and striking facade hits all the right notes. Spanning two levels, the home is spacious, luxurious and secure, offering all the inclusions you would expect from a quality build and offering that 'wow' feeling inside and out!
A timeless home that has been designed for effortless living and entertaining.
This home really is a property that satisfies all the needs and wants of a discerning buyer. There is an amazing gourmet kitchen, spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining, and spectacular water views from many locations throughout the home, plenty of storage and is an easy 'lock and leave' property.
Additional features of the home you will enjoy:
- Expansive chef-style kitchen featuring granite bench tops, which are featured throughout the home, walk-in-pantry, 900mm gas, glass cooktop, double wall oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area which is central to the home and offering spectacular views over Leschenault estuary.
- Two additional large bedrooms, plus bathroom.
- Well thought out theatre room.
- Large, secure garage with parking for two cars plus plenty of space for additional storage.
- The top level is dedicated to the well-designed master suite & ensuite with a completed walk-in wardrobe, a large wall of windows brings the uninterrupted water views inside.
- The outdoor alfresco area is the perfect place to relax while enjoying those amazing summer sunsets, entertaining friends and family will be a breeze!
- Everywhere you look there is quality and luxury in this beautifully designed styled home.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning.
- Valet vacuum cleaning points both top and lower levels.
- Automated window blinds and custom made quality window furnishings.
- High Ceilings throughout both levels of the house.
- 467sqm green title property.
Situated opposite the Leschenault Estuary and easy walking distance to shopping centre, you'll also enjoy living moments away from a host of restaurants & cafes, shops, parks, schools and public transport. A truly spectacular home that is not to be missed, for more details or to arrange a viewing please contact
Christine Howe and Jeremy Bolwell 0439 808 700
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning