Perfect Starter - Perfect Investment - Perfect Price!
This spacious, first floor unit offers the savvy buyer the opportunity to live within a stone's throw of the Cairns CBD. Located in a well-kept complex, this is the perfect buying opportunity for either the investor or owner occupier!
Recently renovated with modern touches, this property boasts open plan living with the well-appointed kitchen conveniently located at the rear of the living space. The balcony flows on from the lounge, and not only is it ideal for entertaining a small group of friends, but it is the perfect vantage point to take in the tropical surrounds.
The functionality of the floor-plan continues and offers you two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes, a large main bathroom with bath tub and plenty of storage throughout the unit.
- Two spacious bedrooms both of which comprise of built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan living area (with high ceilings) which flows onto the entertainment balcony.
- Well-appointed kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench-top space.
- Generous main bathroom which also houses the internal laundry.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
- Allocated, single lock-up garage.
- Resort style complex swimming pool.
- Small well kept complex.
- Rent Return at approx. $255 - $260 per week (written appraisal available on request)
- Body Corporate Fees of approx. $4,200 per annum.
- Council Rates of approx. $1200 per half year.
Perfectly positioned close to the Cairns CBD, the Airport, Cairns Botanical Gardens and the Edge Hill dining precinct - this property offers lifestyle convenience and a great investment location! Please contact Lainie to arrange an inspection.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning