$20,000 reduction, owner says sell.
That's right the property has already been reduced $20,000 to under $450,000. The seller has committed to overseas living and has made instructions very clear, sell the property.
Constructed in 2002 and positioned on an 807m2 block capturing a panoramic ocean view rests this brick and iron home. You can tell from the moment you enter through the double doors that the property represent value at this price.
If you're looking for a spacious home and love entertaining friends and family, then 56 Bellimos Drive needs to be on your hit list.
- Double lock up automatic garage
- Reticulated, low maintenance gardens and lawn
- Spacious master, walk in robe, A/C and ceiling fan
- Ensuite has all the essentials, including a private toilet
- Separate lounge/parent retreat, with ceiling fan
- Kitchen/dining drenched in natural lighting, capturing and unobstructed ocean view
- Gas cook top, range hood, walk in pantry, ample storage and large fridge recess to kitchen
- Lounge area with built in bar and air conditioning
- Minor bedrooms include ceiling fans and built in robes, bedrooms 3 & 4 with views
- The rear yard accommodates a gable patio and plenty of room for the kids to play
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning