Positioned on a prime block of land in a quiet and leafy street in the Banchory Grove Estate is where you will find this stunning property that is oozing street appeal and endless character. Offering spacious living areas, high grade materials and the beautiful charm of yesteryear, 33 Bedingham Drive is the type of property which you will easily fall in love with!
* 3 large fitted bedrooms + separate study / 4th bedroom - Master bedroom with walk in robe and full ensuite
* Multiple living areas which includes a stunning lounge room with open fire-place
* Classic central bathroom with Yellow Gum bench-tops & spa bath
* Beautiful Iron Bark timber flooring throughout
* Large central kitchen featuring Yellow Gum timber bench-tops and high end appliances (Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher, Bosch double oven and convection microwave)
* Auto double garage equipped with 3 phase power and rear yard access
* Large undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the huge backyard
...all set on a large and beautifully landscaped allotment of approx 995m2!
Sale includes: 3 phase powered refrigerated cooling, ducted gas heating, solar hot water, ducted vacuum, garden shed, open fireplace, stove, spa bath, remote garage and more!
Built on a strong, elevated foundation to stand the test of time, this gorgeous home will never go out of style, offering luxury extras that will make coming home everyday so special!
- Solar Hot Water
- Refrigerated Cooling
- Open Fireplace
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Vacuum
- Three Phase Power
- Fully Fenced