Rare Rural Find At Uki...
5 North facing acres of lush grazing land overlooking creek and grassy flats. A rare find. At least 2 acres of elevated land awaiting your dream country home to sit serenely and privately from public view. The pastures are perfect for a pony or a few cows.
This property sits minutes away from the charming Uki Village where the hotel, convenience store, coffee shops, monthly markets and primary school are the perfect distance away.
The school bus stops at the front gate and caters for Uki and Murwillumbah schools.
* Sealed road to property
* Views to Mt Warning and Mt Uki
* 15 mins drive to Murwillumbah (14.7km)
* 42 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport (47.8 km)
* 55 minutes drive to Byron Bay (58.4km)
* Caravan, rainwater tank and storage shed are included in the sale.
* This property is ideal as a weekender or build your dream home and well worth your inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.