This Could Be Your View Forever!
Peppermint Grove Beach, or "Peppy" as the locals call it, is located approximately halfway between Bunbury & Busselton, surrounded by the magnificent Ludlow Tuart Forrest on one side & a beautiful beach on the other. It is approximately a 10 minute drive from Capel.
Leisure activities include beach 4 wheel driving, cray fishing, snorkeling the reef, kite surfing & The Cut surf break, of course. The Capel River breaks through the beach in Winter & it is well regarded for land based fishing.
The local Caravan Park has a General Store & Bottle Shop for when you need to replenish supplies without having to drive too far. But best of all, Peppy has a great local community where the locals care about the environment & look out for each other. As a lifestyle choice it's a great place to bring up the kids, retire or simply enjoy as a stress free holiday destination without the hustle & bustle of the larger towns.
Your new home?
Built in 1986, this double storey home is more than just your average beach shack. It oozes character & charm & is positioned perfectly on the large 857m2 block to capture all the views. The home has had some updates along the way, but there is more than enough potential to turn this into something really special. Spacious & with all the features you need to enjoy the beach lifestyle, the home is ideal as a perfect lock & leave, permanent residence, or retirement option.
Lets go inside...
- Large open plan family/meals area with extensive floor tiling perfect for entertaining, with ocean views.
- Upgraded kitchen with generous bench space & island bench with views to Cape Naturaliste.
- 900mm stainless steel stand alone electric oven with 5 burner gas hotplates & 900mm stainless steel rangehood.
- Fan forced wood fire for ambience & to keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
- Split system air conditioning.
- Large timber staircase.
- Large minor bedroom.
- Bathroom upgraded with WC, vanity & glass shower screen.
- Small retreat/activity area with timber floors.
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, split system air-conditioning & sliding door leading to balcony with views of the ocean.
- Bathroom 2 includes corner bath.
- Bedroom 3 large with timber floors & views.
- Bedroom 4 features timber floors & built-in robe.
- Outside balcony with stunning views over Geographe Bay to Cape Naturaliste.
- 7m x 8m (approx.) timber deck with flat roof pergola for entertaining.
- Side access to 6m x 6m (approx.) 2 door powered shed.
- Double lock-up garage.
- Extensive character retaining walls & terracing.
- Rainwater tank.
This home has all this & many more features. Here is an affordable chance to obtain million dollar views forever at such a low price. Try finding this in Busselton or Dunsborough! Join the great community at Peppermint Grove Beach today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Air Conditioning