Renovated Family Home Busting With Extras
With summer just around the corner this home is sure to put a smile on the kids faces. Why swelter through those hot days when you can keep the house cool with reverse cycle A/C. Entertain outside while friends and family stay cool in the sparkling below ground pool. This is living!!
You will find it hard to fault this gorgeous property as every upgrade has been well thought out with no expense spared.
Read through this extensive list of features and tell me this one isn't going to fly out the door!!
- 3 large separate living areas including front lounge, meals area and large games room
- Fully renovated kitchen with heaps of storage, dishwasher and 900mm cooker
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Led down lighting
- Large double garage under the main roof with high ceilings and clearance to park almost anything
- Roller shutters on all kids' bedrooms
- Solar panels and solar inverter to keep the power bill down
- Large master bedroom with awesome walk in robe and split system A/C
- Gorgeously renovated bathrooms and laundry
- All bedrooms are good sizes with bedrooms 2 and 3 being master sized rooms
- Large outdoor patio entertaining overlooking the fully fenced sparkling below ground pool
- Large powered workshop (6x4m approx)
- Plenty of paving for the kids to ride the scooters and lawn for the dog
- Established and reticulated gardens with a variety of fruit trees
- Big 706sqm block
In an ever popular suburb with easy access to Roe and Tonkin Highways, Forrestfield has all the makings of an up and coming growth area. Contact Glen Newland or Stefan Neill for contact details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning