A1 PRESENTATION + LOCATION
* Every once in a while a property hits the market and it is far more than just a "house", it is truly a "home"!
* 44 Lake Terrace East, Mount Gambier has been in the same family for over 50 years and has been meticulously cared for
* Providing plenty of space, an added feature is full wheelchair access throughout the home
* Three good sized carpeted bedrooms all containing wardrobes
* The North facing lounge room with gas log look heating overlooks the attractive front yard
* The separate formal dining room could easily be remodelled as either an office or 4th bedroom
* The bright timber kitchen/meals area has plenty of cupboards, work space and electric cooking
* The family room overlooks the rear entertaining area and is warmed through slow combustion heating as well as split system air conditioning keeping you cool in Summer
* The bathroom is central to the bedrooms and contains separate shower, bath and toilet. A second toilet can be accessed from the pergola - great when entertaining!
* The spacious pergola is stunning and you could just imagine all the wonderful Summer barbecues overlooking the private back yard
* Fantastic shedding with double garage (1 r/c roller door + 1 manual) and single carport which leads straight through to the pergola
* The garage also contains a separate workshop which would be ideal for the home based business or hobby enthusiast
* Extra garden/wood shedding is a bonus
* Within a short walk to the Blue Lake, cafe, Lennon Foodmarket and easy access to local schools - don't delay your inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning