UNDER OFFER via Openn Negotiation
Cul-de-sac Next to Park
FOR SALE BY OPEN NEGOTIATION
The Auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime between now and Friday the 21st of September 2018 at 7pm (Seller reserves the right to sell prior). Contact the sales agent immediately to be qualified.
FEATURES - INTERNAL:
* Entry hall with solid double doors fitted with Crimsafe' flyscreens.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home.
* Separate formal lounge features a display only' fireplace with mantelpiece and is fitted with a gas bayonet.
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe. Ensuite contains a separate spa bath, shower and separate powder room.
* Main bathroom is pristine and contains a separate bath and shower recess.
* Three minor bedrooms big enough for queen beds. Bedroom 2 has a built-in robe, bedroom 3 has a walk-in robe and bedroom 4 is currently used as a spacious study but would easily fit a queen bed plus storage.
* Laundry has plenty of storage and bench space. Contains a massive floor to ceiling linen cupboard. Plus there is a second linen cupboard near master suite.
* Open plan family/dining/kitchen - Designed for a very large family.
* Kitchen has stainless steel dishwasher, huge breakfast bar and tiled splashback.
* Dining room would easily fit a 10 seater table and is fitted with a separate storage area.
* Family room features a raised bulkhead opening up to the outside entertaining area.
* Huge all weather al fresco patio/pergola fitted with easy care composite timber decking and retractable outdoor blinds.
* Double garage under main roof with electric roller doors and shoppers' entrance.
* Extra paved car parking area to suit a trailer/boat or caravan.
* Easy care auto reticulated gardens Include back-saving raised garden beds.
* Side access to a huge powered garage/workshop with parking for 3 cars.
* 7 Solar panels with a Sunny Boy Inverter
* 919sqm Block with a 2005 built Ventura Homes. Zoned R20
* Sought-after Willetton Senior High School Zone
* Provisional Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
* Riverton Primary School Zone
297m to public transport (according to Transperth)
600m to local shops
Rates: City of Canning 2017-18 $1,912.75
METHOD OF SALE:
How does Open Negotiation work?
You have attended the home open, love the property, and wish to progress:
1. Download the OPENN APP & register to bid. We can help with this
2. Submit your conditions, Eg: deposit, finance, settlement
3. We present your conditions to the sellers for their consideration, once accepted you can now bid for the property. Great news, you can see what other buyers are offering making the buying process totally transparent
4. Final bidding stage is 7pm Friday 21st of September. You sit back in the comfort of your own home and enjoy the opportunity to purchase your new home. You are totally in control!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning