"The Mill Yard" Mullumbimby
North Coast Community Housing have purchased land in Station Street, Mullumbimby to develop an exciting new project, 25 strata titled apartments and offer to the market at an entry level price. An amazing opportunity to enter the market at an affordable price for home buyers and investors alike. Modern décor and trendy finishes plus flexible floor plan to suit the buyer’s living requirements make these apartments a very desirable proposition. With the added convenience of central town living, with all the shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities right at your doorstep.
• Combined living/dining area, galley kitchen, combined bathroom/laundry and main bedroom (approx. 40m2)
• Upper mezzanine level, a flexible space, used as a separate lounge or second bedroom or even home office (approx. 11m2)
• Entry and 8m2 verandah providing a great outdoor living space
• Highlight windows in central apartments , with external windows to outside apartments
• Vaulted ceilings in living/dining area and mezzanine level.
• Kitchen with stone benchtop, s/s sink, modern appliances including dishwasher and pantry
• Ceiling and exhaust fans
Units 1-20 include: ($425,000)
• Front fenced courtyard/garden space approx. 11m2 – 17m2 depending on location.
• Shared off road car parking spaces with additional parking available curb-side and public car-parking in adjacent Council Carpark
Units 21-25 include: ($450,000)
• Allocated tandem parking under building with storage area
These apartments represent a unique opportunity for all buyers whether it is your first home, time to down size or an investment. NCCH are offering to lease back a number of apartments at market rent for 5 years with a further 5 year option, that’s a guaranteed return! Construction is estimated at 12 months with an anticipated commencement in 2019 with a 24 month sunset clause in the contract. NCCH are committed to make this project a success and provide this great opportunity for you and our Mullumbimby community.
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings