BONUS EXTRA ROOM OUT BACK- GREAT FOR KIDS RETREAT OR EVEN HOME OFFICE
Great Value. Not only is this three bedroom home well maintained but it has the added bonus of a separate room which could be used as a games room/home office out the back with an extra ensuite and wet bar/kitchenette. Great for the teenage kids who need their space. Located only a short walk from Kingswood train station, bus services, primary & high schools. It is also a short drive to Penrith CBD, Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney University & the M4. This modern design home offers an outstanding kitchen, two living areas, an air conditioner in the 1st lounge room, an overly large decking area in the backyard & a carport that fits two cars. Plus the bonus room makes this home great value. Enquire today! This property will not last long!
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- Online Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org