Price Reduced to Sell! Your Final Chance to Purchase Before Owner Seeks Permanent Tenant
Exceptionally Rare - Entire floor Hedges Avenue apartment
This luxury apartment on Millionaire's Row in Mermaid Beach boasts one of the most sought after addresses in Queensland.
Upon purchase, you will have possession of the entire third floor of this absolute beachfront luxury residence, with sweeping north-easterly views across the Pacific Ocean. Your views can never be built out so there is nothing left to do but relax from your own balcony and watch the waves roll in.
Only 6 exclusive apartments occupy the famed Solano' building, set on the corner of Hedges Avenue over 779m2 of beachfront land. Very rarely do these apartments become available for sale. This boutique building has recently undergone a major refurbishment, including a new lift which is currently being installed.
Whether you want to reside, invest or make this your home away from home - this is your opportunity. Our motivated seller has told us that he wants this property sold!
- Entire 3rd floor absolute beachfront apartment
- Irreplaceable corner position in one of the Gold Coast's premiere beachfront locations
- Sought after North facing corner position with never to be built out ocean views
- 3 well sized bedrooms, each with private balcony access and wardrobes, including master with private ensuite
- Spacious, light filled and fully tiled open plan living and kitchen area with ocean views
- Four balconies in total with water views
- Secure single basement car park
- Recently refurbished building of only 6 units set on a large 779m2 beachfront block with direct beach access, in-ground pool and security intercom access
- Short stroll to your choice of some of the best cafes and restaurants on the Gold Coast
- Basement security parking, intercom security access, a sparkling beachfront pool and direct access to the sand
As one of the most prestigious positions in Mermaid Beach, enjoy the lifestyle that this location affords you. With award-winning dining from Little Truffle, Etsu, Bonita Bonita and local favourite Glenelg Public House, you will never go hungry. Relax at all the local hotspots and cafes and just soak in the unique vibe that makes Mermaid Beach so special.
With the light rail due to commence over the next couple of years, Mermaid Beach will be in more demand than ever.
Council rates: approx. $7,541 per annum
Water: approx. $1,293 per annum
Body corporate fees: approx. $189 per week
Tenancy: Recently tenanted at $820 per week
We challenge you to find better value on the beachfront than this! Make no mistake, it's got to go! Contact Luke Henderson or Andrew Henderson today for further information or to arrange your confidential inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking