Magical Western views in tranquil surroundings!
This sweet, well-loved cottage was built forty years ago and retains the Mountain charm the original owner sought, in a quiet leafy country lane. Time has moved on and now this tightly held piece of history, could be yours. The panoramic Western views haven't changed, the location is still private and tucked-away from the busyness of modern life.
Lifestyles have changed - and this property presents untold potential for contemporary living.
- Brick cottage and gardens have instant street appeal
- Off the front verandah is a study-room with its own entry
- Front door leads into lounge and dining with appealing hearth and slow combustion fire
- On this level are two bedrooms with built-in robes, one has a Juliet balcony which catches the morning sun
- This level, the lounge leads out to a back deck which takes in the views
- There are internal stairs that take you to the lower kitchen, laundry, bathroom and toilet
- One car accommodation is located at the front of the property
The property is situated at the quiet end of Main Western Road - the cottage is named 'Shalom', meaning peace, harmony, prosperity and tranquility.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or come along to one of our advertised open homes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Garden shed
- Skylights and Views