Space & Style With Sweeping Park Views
Lifestyle, Location and Space. Melinda & Judy (Team Duggan) are excited to present this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus study home! Nestled in a quiet street with panoramic views of Crofton Park. The location, the quality and the view all speak for themselves. This one can't be beaten.
As you step inside you will be in awe by the sheer size of the open plan living and dining space, a whopping 200sqm of internal living on a generous 603sqm block.
The home layout has been designed to provide spacious executive family living and a low maintenance lifestyle for those busy families. The open plan living areas are light and bright, perfect for hosting family get together. The modern kitchen has clean simple lines and stainless-steel appliances.
Bedrooms are generous, two with walk-in robes and two which have built-in robes, all with carpeted floors.
The perfect place for the family with plenty of space for the kids to play! Walking distance to Bannister Creek Primary School, Bannister Creek and the nature playground, shopping and transport. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Other features include;
* 603sqm block with direct street frontage
* Walking distance to Bannister Creek Primary School & Lynwood High School
* Easy care wood laminate flooring
* Double lock up garage with automatic door plus garden shed
* 4 Large bedrooms plus study
* Three bedrooms have reverse-cycle split system air-conditioning
* Main bathroom with bath
* Spacious kitchen overlooking the open plan living areas with shopper's entry
* Separate children's activity room
* Watch the kids play at the park from the lounge room
* Tasteful colour schemes and decor throughout
* Solar system (1.kw)
* Paved gabled patio area
* Crimsafe security door to the outdoor entertaining
* Reticulated garden beds
* Easy care gardens with artificial turf
* A selection of parks at your door step, Purley Park, Bannister Creek Park, Woodford Park, Edgeware Park and walking distance to local shops and bus stops
* Low traffic loop road facing park
* Walk to local shops & bus stops
* Easy access to High Road, Nicholson Road and Roe Highway
* Short drive to Whaleback golf course & Riverton Forum Shopping Centre
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport