Immerse yourself in Luxury
Standing proudly within a most enviable and truly prestigious address, with reserve views, this meticulously designed masterpiece situated on approx 644.4sqm block of land is an entertainers delight! Cohesive and expansive living spaces are the hallmark of this exquisite home. The heart of the home features a designer kitchen boasting a walk-in pantry, island stone bench, SMEG s/s appliances, built in microwave, 2 x wall ovens, warming drawer, gas cook top and a built-in bar being the drawcard to gather for casual entertaining. Bi-folds open to your own private Tropical Oasis featuring Resort Style pool with waterfall, spa, covered pergola, timber deck, secondary entertainment area with covered sail, level grassed area perfect for kids trampoline and swings. Enviably located a stroll to Rouse Hill Public School, Rouse Hill Village shops, Preschool, City bus, Reserve for the kids to play and within close proximity to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Train Station, this is destined to be a forever family home.
· Grand foyer, detailed cornices, feature staircase lighting and glass paneled doors open to reveal the formal reception of the lounge and dining.
· Rumpus room doubles as an entertainment theatre and view to the saltwater solar heated pool and spa, upstairs rumpus doubles as a library.
· Generous master bedroom has stylish double vanity ensuite, the double bedrooms have built ins and the main bathroom has double vanity.
· Three car auto garage and single drive through to private rear backyard, watering irrigation system, sandstone showcased landscaping and outdoor power.
· Enviable corner block position has double gates side access, use of large workshop shed situated on the high side of the street.
· Powder room, large laundry, linen cupboards and storage throughout, additional WC in third garage, security lighting and camera surveillance, Office Nook as an extension of the garage perfect for a home office.
· Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and private vistas from the inside looking out, makes this home comfortable throughout all seasons.
This is the one you have been waiting for. Contact Bruce Ignatiou 0410 469 921.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
- Rumpus Room
- Walk In Pantry
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Spa