Premiere Position Beachside House - 12% Larger, 50% Wider Block
This quality built, architecturally designed family home sits proudly on a larger than normal 455m2 beachside block, just metres from the sand in one of the Gold Coast's most desirable and prestigious beachside locations.
The property was purchased in 1993 and in 1995, the original beach shack was demolished to make way for the existing home designed by Brisbane architect Jack Van Riet. Throughout its life, the property has had further major modifications, additions and improvements in both 2003 and 2007 creating the home you see today.
After many years of enjoyment, the children have left the nest. With the home now surplus to their needs, our sellers are downsizing, and their instructions are clear, "We're moving on and want the property sold at or prior to the Auction!"
Guaranteed to meet the needs of the most discerning of buyers, the home features a spacious floor plan with 5 well sized bedrooms including a large downstairs master suite complete with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Each of the bedrooms feature high ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans including two of which open out to a large sundrenched North facing balcony.
For those who love to entertain, the large living, dining and kitchen area with the adjoining, yet separate formal living area provide the ideal setting for get-togethers with family and friends, collectively opening out to the private North facing alfresco area and tropical gardens through quality louvered doors.
The location doesn't get much better than this, perfectly positioned right in the heart of highly sought after Mermaid Beach. Your decision to purchase this property will reward you and your family for many years to come with exclusive "Millionaires Row" Hedges Avenue and the pristine beaches of Mermaid Beach at the end of your street and just moments to world class shopping at Pacific Fair, Star Casino and some of the best restaurants and cafes the Gold Coast has to offer.
- Quality, premiere positioned beachside home
- Larger than normal 455m2 beachside land size with wide 15m street frontage in one of the area's finest streets
- 5 bedrooms each with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning, 2 bathrooms plus downstairs powder room
- Large downstairs master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath and double basin vanity
- Separate formal and informal living areas adjoining the North facing outdoor entertaining area
- Unique features including external heavily patterned Himalayan tiles plus the double library doors and staircase handrail made out of Silky Oak timber with its distinctive grain recycled from the original beach shack that originally adorned the block prior to the build
- Well-appointed family kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Intercom security, high ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Large laundry
- Automated double lock up garage plus additional secured off street parking for a further 2 vehicles
- Quality position with "Millionaires Row" Hedges Avenue and the beach at the end of the street
- Close proximity to world class shopping at Pacific Fair, Star Casino, cafes, restaurants and amenities
- Amazing public transportation access, with bus services on the Gold Coast Highway which will be further enhanced by the extension of the Light Rail Network
Council rates: approx. $3,750 per annum
Water: approx. $1,405 per annum
Rental estimate: approx. $1,000 per week
To view the property video, copy and paste this link into your browser:
Do not hesitate as procrastination could lose you this quality beachside offering. Act now as tomorrow may be too late! Our genuine sellers are committed to selling and will consider all offers prior to the Auction!
Make the call that could change your life, contact Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for further information or to arrange your inspection.
Spring Auction Spectacular, Tuesday 18th September 2018 at the Mermaid Beach Bowls Club. Registrations from 5.30pm for 6.00pm commencement
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Alarm System