Estimated Completion Date: December 2019
The Development Application has been lodged with Georges River Council on 14/12/2018. There is a spectacular opportunity to purchase a newly built lavish home (STCA) with an estimated completion date of December 2019. The architectural design for the luxurious home is by Jiri Kure of RJK Architects Pty Ltd and Terry Bieri of Strategy Constructions Sydney. The position commands mesmerising water views from its exclusive waterside setting and will suit families, professional couples, designers, artists, film stars, business executives and CEO's alike. It is easy to maintain a relaxing lifestyle in this premium location.
Set on a 643sqm (approx.) elevated block this breezy summer sanctuary will be framed with established gardens featuring a relaxed indoor/outdoor atmosphere, multiple light-soaked living areas, immaculate interior design, blissful surrounds with ultimate privacy to a truly captivating three level home from the moment you arrive. In addition, the plans include an infinity pool so you can keep fit or entertain guests all year round. This blue-ribbon peninsula position exudes charm and is moments to nearby Connells Point & Bald Face Primary Schools, Cafes, Restaurants and Connells Point Sailing Club.
- One of the best positions in Kyle Bay as heard from the locals.
- Basement parking to cater for six cars with elevator access to all levels.
- Sophisticated uninterrupted Georges River water views from all rooms.
- Five large double bedrooms with three ensuites and a master bathroom.
- Rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a unique home in Kyle Bay.
- Entertainer's delight with an Infinity pool located to the front of the home.
- Butler's pantry with wine cellar and multi-use BBQ cooking area.
- Option to have a solar battery for energy saving throughout the entire home.
- Within the Connells Point & Bald Face Primary School Catchment Zone.
Inspect: By Private Appointment.
Council: Georges River.
Please Note: The drawing and information contained in the design plans and drawings is subject to copyright and should not be reproduced in part or in whole without an expressed permission of: RJK Architects Pty Ltd. *All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Subject to DA Council Approval
- Completion Due End Of 2019
- Brand New Home - European Designed
- Rumpus Room
- Wine Cellar
- Walk In Pantry
- Sun Room
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Ducted Vacuum
- Alarm System
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank