Price reduction Instructions are to Sell
This apartment will be sold and my instructions are clear. Inspections won't disappoint as this apartment epitomises Gold Coast living at its best. Less than 18 months old, this is an exclusive building of only 5 apartments with the penthouse apartment occupying the entire top floor. With tropical gardens, a stunning glass and stone feature entrance, elevator, intercom security system and communal pool for the residents to enjoy.
Step inside this luxurious apartment and you'll immediately be drawn into the open plan living/dining areas with floor to ceiling windows opening up to ocean views, as well as a large wrap around balcony with two more outdoor living areas.
Spend time entertaining with family and friends in the massive dream kitchen with almost 5 metres of island benchtop and more built in storage than you'll be able to fill. Pamper yourself in the spacious master suite, with large 'his n hers' ensuite, walk-in-robe and a private balcony with more ocean views.
Only minutes to the Gold Coast airport, and sitting in the heart of the popular dining precinct covering Palm Beach, Tugun and Kirra with an abundance of cafes and restaurants. A full list of inclusions will be made available for every enquiry.
- Boutique building with only 4 other apartments below
- Lift access to all levels
- 258sqm, almost 28 squares in size
- Pet friendly, under 10kgs and subject to Body Corporate approval
- Fully furnished, 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus media room, 3 bathrooms, multiple balconies
- Two secured car spaces plus storage cage
- Gourmet entertainers kitchen with almost 5 metres of kitchen bench and state-of-the-art appliances
- Loads of extra storage throughout
- Extra high ceilings in living area
- Master suite with 'his and hers' ensuite including double shower, large walk in robe, balcony with glorious ocean views
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Security/intercom system
- Communal pool
- 50 metres to the beach, easy access to M1 motorway, Gold Coast airport is only minutes away
- Minutes to John Flynn Hospital
- Nestled midway between Palm Beach and Kirra with an abundance of cafes and restaurants
- Gentle stroll to Bilinga Surf Club and kilometres of beach at your doorstep without the crowds
- Minutes to both the Pines and Coolangatta shopping precincts
- Body Corporate of $229 approx per week
- Council rates $3,259 approx per annum
- Water rates $1,016 approx per annum
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System