Luxury apartment with breathtaking Broadwater, Ocean, Hinterland and skyline views
This luxurious apartment is situated in the brand new 'Sundale' building, with an onsite retail complex, comprising of 13 shops including Woolworths, a wide range of cafes and restaurants, a bottle shop and a childcare centre. The building itself is located across the road from a light rail station, with the Broadwater parklands and the Aquatic centre (holding the Commonwealth games) only a short walk away. The apartment also offers unobstructed views from the ocean, the Broadwater, Surfers Paradise skyline, out to the hinterland and beyond.
The Sundale building is located in the heart of Southport CBD, with everything within walking distance; the beaches, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, walking tracks, bike paths, BBQ areas and playgrounds.
Situated on the 27th floor and with the preferred South/ East aspect, the apartment offers unobstructed views, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, spacious balcony and quality fittings and finishes throughout. Currently tenanted, the apartment represents a strong rental return along with low body corporate fees.
This stunning apartment is perfect for a range of buyers from owner-occupiers to investors looking to make the most of a highly sought-after area.
Standout features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two modern contemporary bathrooms
- The open-plan living/dining area seamlessly flows out to a covered balcony, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the view
- Full sized kitchen with stone bench tops
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Full resort facilities including; a large resort style pool, heated indoor pool, gymnasium, spa, sauna, barbecue area and an outdoor recreation area
- Total apartment size: 90sq m
- Currently leased for $550 per week
- Council and Water Rates: Approx. $2800 per annum
- Body Corp Fees: Approx. $75 per week
- Air Conditioning