ACT QUICK - PLACE YOUR BID - OWNER SAYS SELL!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime between now and the
11th of September @ 6pm.
Contact the sales agent immediately to be qualified.
Polish and Profit for this Character Home built in the 1940's
One of the original homes of the suburb with a classic facade combines period features - such as high ornate ceilings, polished jarrah floorboards, frames and skirtings, feature fireplace and columned front verandah in the period CALIFORNIAN BUNGALO style of the era.
While the home can benefit on upgrades it has had several major improvements over the years to keep it functional and in good order
- Kitchen upgraded which includes dishwasher
- Laundry under the same roof
- Floor to ceiling mirror robes in the master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms
- Front carport to allow flexibility for the original garage to be used as shed
- Rear patio with paving
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 living areas inside
- NBN ready
Opposite Shepparton Road Reserve so you can sit at the verandah and watch the kids play, bus stop directly on Shepparton Road only 100 metres away, walk to Vic Park Caf strip - only 500 metres away, 4.4kms to CBD Perth.
Enjoy the burgeoning Vic Park lifestyle its a community that has a real energy and vibe. Whether its yoga or the Sommerset Aquatic Centre, caf and restaurant culture, three iconic Pubs and a myriad of different restaurants.
The lifestyle is one other suburbs can only envy with street festival and summer evenings hawkers market amongst many other exclusive events on a year round calendar.
So close to Perth Stadium, Burswood Casino and Hotel complex, the Belmont and Ascot race courses, and both airports the area is SET TO BOOM.
Cash in on a property you can turn into a classic home you can make your own.
If you're a fan of the renovations shows and handy a little love will go a long way with this home that has all the right bones to turn into one of the classic homes of the area.
Method of Marketing
How does Open Negotiation work?
You have attended the home open, love the property, and wish to progress
* Download the OPENN APP & register to bid .. We can help with this
* Submit your conditions, Eg: deposit, finance, settlement dates
* We present your conditions to the sellers for their consideration, once accepted you can bid for the property. Great news, you can see what other buyers are offering, making the buying process totally transparent.
* Final bidding stage is 6pm Tuesday 11th of September 2018. You sit back in the comfort of your own home and enjoy the opportunity to purchase your new home. You are totally in control!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning