Large Acreage Home with Dual Living
This elevated light filled two level exceptional family residence offers excellent multi free-flowing living spaces, five generous sized bedrooms, a spacious self-contained flat, and an upstairs parents' retreat, ideal for the growing family and designed to work harmoniously over the lush manicured grounds of 9,562m2, complete with fruit trees and water feature. An amazing home, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
This home was meticulously built by Henley Homes in 1996 for the vendor; this well-designed home comprises the following features:
- Three huge double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite, including bidet as well as an oversized walk-in robe
- Upstairs parents' retreat with large patio style balcony overlooking the enormous yard
- Formal lounge with air-conditioning and natural log fireplace
- Games/rumpus room
- Separate granny flat with its own kitchen and lounge area
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Outside patio with cafe style blinds
- Double garage which incorporates a good size shed and can easily be converted into a Man Cave
- Totally private location, perfect for the horse lovers
- Hobby farm potential with many mature fruit trees
- Short drive to Robina Town Centre, rail station, All Saints and Somerset Colleges
What a fabulous block, an oasis of manicured rolling lawns, established gardens and mature fruit trees. A naturally fed pond at the rear of the block with boundless birdlife. Situated in a highly sought-after part of the Gold Coast Hinterland with approx. 9562m2 or 2.362 acres of prime cleared useable land.
This is affordable acreage with the possibility to build another dwelling (subject to Council approval), the options are endless. An exceptional location, peaceful, private and close to all main stream amenities.
- Air Conditioning