Retail shop (330sqm) Located in Fremantle Shopping District
* In the heart of the shopping district in Fremantle
* Rent $59,400pa + Outgoings $20,792.00 (approx) + GST
* Ground floor shop 330sqm
* Opposite Town Hall
* Air conditioned
* Side delivery access
* Street front signage
* 28 Adelaide St sits opposite the $270m Kings Square Renewal project that will change
the heart of Fremantle. This project includes about 2,000 additional workers in Kings
Square from 2020.
* There is 1 hour free parking in very close proximity to 28 Adelaide St, with free
parking on William St and Queen St
* As part of the Kings Square Renewal project the former Queensgate car park has been
getting a makeover. A portion of this car park is due to reopen in the first week of
November providing an additional 470 car bays.
* 28 Adelaide St sits amongst a lot of investment and development that is happening in
Fremantle at the moment. Aside from Kings Square, the National Hotel has just finished
the addition of 12 luxury hotel rooms and a roof top bar, the nearby Manning Building
is set for a major rejuvenation with the inclusion of a micro-brewery.