Prime North Facing Corner Position - Sellers Purchased Elsewhere
A rare opportunity often sought yet seldom found! Ideally located within short walking distance to the world famous beaches of Burleigh Heads, trendy James Street cafes and boutiques and an array of amenities, this corner position family home is ripe for the pickings.
Boasting wide, dual street frontages on a large 777m2 corner block, the property offers fantastic scope for future development which is open to both your imagination and Council approval.
The existing brick and tile family home offers 4 bedrooms, including the master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite and air-conditioned private living area/parents retreat.
The open plan kitchen, dining and adjoining living area enjoy easy access to the large undercover alfresco patio with sunny North facing aspect, secured grassed yard and gardens, the perfect setting for family BBQ's and entertaining.
Perfectly positioned in highly desirable Burleigh Heads, within easy walking distance to the popular cafes and boutiques of trendy James Street, Burleigh Heads Primary School and the iconic beaches of Burleigh, not to mention close proximity to Stocklands Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre, Marymount College and public transport within easy reach.
- 777m2 corner block with wide approx. 49 metre frontage
- Future potential prime site
- Existing solid brick and tile family home
- 4 bedrooms each with wardrobes and ceiling fans, 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and private living area/parents retreat
- Combined kitchen and dining area plus separate living
- North facing undercover alfresco entertaining, grassed yard and gardens
- Ceiling fans throughout, split system air conditioning
- Plenty of grassed yard for kids and pets to play securely
- Double lock up garage with additional off street parking
- 2KW Solar Power system, 2 garden sheds, 4,000L water tank
- Highly desirable location within close proximity to cafes, restaurants, the beach & amenities
Council rates: approx. $2,800 per annum
Water: approx. $1,360 per annum
Rental Estimate: approx. $750 per week
(Information pack including Town Planning Report available on request - Contact Agent)
To view the property video, please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://youtu.be/LAI6xgW3cQ0
Make no mistake, this is a must sell property! Our motivated sellers have purchased elsewhere and will consider all genuine offers in the lead up to the Auction.
Do not hesitate as this will undoubtedly represent outstanding value! Contact Luke Henderson and Cindy Katene today to arrange your inspection.
Spring Auction Spectacular, Tuesday 18th September 2018 at the Mermaid Beach Bowls Club. Registrations from 5.30pm for 6.00pm commencement
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning