Motivated Sellers!!! Make an offer
Federation style exterior designed home with elegant and spacious interior with high ceilings, stylish yester-year mantles and architraves on 408 sqm corner green title block.
The original home is extended at the rear providing large dining/family room, bathroom with shower, toilet and seperate laundry area.
Nostalgic front elevation welcomes you with a bull-nose veranda with decorative iron lattice. Landscaping compliments this style of home, with roses, lavender and lawn.
• High ceilings
• LED down lighting installed throughout the house.
• Three bedrooms have central architrave pattern on the ceiling
• Master bedroom with original jarrah flooring, ceiling rose, original fireplace with decorative mantle, built-in robe and wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
• Two additional bedrooms with original fireplace with decorative mantles, ceiling fans and carpet flooring
• Lounge room with original Jarrah flooring, original fireplace with decorative mantle, ceiling fan and a wall mounted air conditioner
• Entrance hallway with high ceiling and Jarrah flooring
• Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and bench tops overlooking dining/family room with slow combustion fireplace and gas bayonet
• Light and bright bathroom with shower, toilet and storage shelves
• Separate laundry near the rear entrance
• Shopper's entrance at the rear
• Sliding door to side artificial lawn area
• Lockable garage and additional gated parking at the rear at New Bond Street
• Garden shed
• Security door and windows including Crimsafe screens
• Original home built in 1910
Midland is considered one of the up -coming suburbs with major multi -million dollar developments taking place: The Midland Oval redevelopment, Midland Gate shopping Centre, Curtin University together with current major retailers - Harvey Norman, Good Guys, Office Works, A-Mart Furniture plus many more major retails which is developing Midland to become a major business district only 30kms East of Perth CBD.
Easy access to:
Major road network like Roe Highway, Great Eastern and Great Northern Highways
Airport (International and Domestic) within 20 minutes
Perth CBD within 30 minutes
Midland train station
Frequent Bus route infrastructure on nearby Morrison Road
Close by amenities:
Local medical centre
Primary and High schools
Midland Gate Shopping Centre
Centre Point Shopping Centre
St John of God Hospital
Lots of trendy cafe, restaurants and convenient stores
10 minutes' drive to Swan River Reserve
10 minutes' drive to Swan Valley Winery with international cuisine and locally grown wines
10 minutes' drive to beautiful Perth Eastern hills with an abundance of community activities for all age groups
Have you ever dreamt of living in classic 1910 era home with style and elegance? Well here is your opportunity.
Call Agent Ana TODAY on M: 0481 092 390 NOW and let her show you to this unique home
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning