Disregard Previous Pricing - Serious Change in Circumstances Forces Sale
Substantial Family Home with Dual Living Potential!
Due to unforeseen changes in circumstances, our sellers require an immediate cash sale at Auction, with all genuine offers considered prior to. They're exceptionally motivated - it must and will be sold! Act quickly and be rewarded!
Are you looking for a well-positioned home with enough space for the family, but don't have the time to renovate? Well look no further! Boasting dual living potential and wide open spaces to the North, this immaculately presented residence set in one of Mermaid Waters most sought-after addresses is sure to tick all the boxes!
Positioned on a large fully fenced 678m2 block, this impressive two storey family home with dual living potential features four well sized bedrooms (two on each level) plus a downstairs study. Three of the bedrooms are complemented by modern ensuites including a spacious upstairs parents/teenagers retreat complete with its own private living area and the potential to install a kitchenette and create a fully self-contained wing.
Downstairs the home offers plenty of room for the family with two separate living areas and a modern, open plan kitchen and dining area which flow out to the sunny North facing alfresco entertaining, manicured gardens and secure grassed yard.
All the hard work has been done to this fabulous property, affording its fortunate new owner the ideal opportunity to move straight into with nothing further to spend.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of one of the Gold Coast's most sought after suburbs, your family will enjoy close proximity to all amenities. Conveniently positioned with wide amounts of open space to the North and just minutes to Q Super Centre, Waterways shopping complex and world class Pacific Fair, schools, Pizzey Park sporting complex and numerous parks and the beautiful patrolled beaches of the Gold Coast all within easy reach.
- Substantial, immaculately presented two storey family home - move straight in!
- Four spacious bedrooms each with wardrobes, three with ensuites
- Dual living potential with upstairs parents/teenagers retreat complete with private living area and plumbing installed to add a kitchenette and create a self-contained wing
- Downstairs study with built in desk
- Two separate living areas
- Modern open plan kitchen and dining with plenty of storage space
- North facing alfresco entertaining area set amongst manicured gardens
- Fully fenced grassed yard perfect for kids and pets to play with gate opening onto the North
- Large outdoor shed
- Air conditioning, plenty of storage cupboards throughout
- Freshly painted throughout, intercom security, spear pump, solar panels installed
- Double lock up garage plus additional off-street parking for two vehicles
- Large fully fenced 678m2 block with very wide 24m street frontage
- Quality, family friendly location, close to all amenities
Council rates: $2,105 per annum (approx.)
Water: $1,280 per annum (approx.)
Rental estimate: $700 per week (approx.)
To view the property video, please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
Our sellers instructions are very clear - this property must and will be sold with genuine offers will be considered prior to the Auction! Contact Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene to arrange your inspection today!
Spring Auction Spectacular, Tuesday 18th September 2018 at the Mermaid Beach Bowls Club. Registrations from 5.30pm for 6.00pm commencement
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning