AMAZING VIEW IN GREAT LOCATION
This spectacular property is NOT furnished.
Spectacular views await you in this north facing 12th floor apartment with 180 degree views from Kings Park through to the Perth Hills.
Enjoy every day of the year whilst watching the constant activity and life from the relaxation of your balcony - wake with a coffee to the sunrise and as the sunsets, watch a spectacular kaleidoscope of colours appear across the Swan River to Perth city. The resort style gardens, swimming pool and Gazebo/BBQ area is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Or just a few steps away, enjoy direct access to the Swan River foreshore and Sir James Mitchel Park.
Perched high on the hill in the landmark High Tor' building, the apartment is conveniently located in the heart of South Perth esplanade foreshore precinct. Cafes, restaurants and bars all a short stroll away as well as a host of amenities such as, supermarkets, pharmacy, post office, banks etc. Also in close proximity is South Perth Primary school, Wesley College and Penrhos College.
This is a rare opportunity as apartments with full views in this complex rarely become available.
* 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
* Good sized open living area
* Pool in common area
* Approx. 10 minutes to the CBD by bus or ferry
* Bright and spacious living areas
* Single secure undercover carbay
* Lift access plus security entrance for residents and their vehicles
* Secure bike storage area and laundry facilities onsite
* Perth Zoo and botanical gardens just across the street
* Royal Perth Golf club less than 5 minutes drive
* Direct access to the Swan River foreshore and Sir James Mitchel Park
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning