Massive Home - Larger than most
This magnificent federation style home blends stunning period features with contemporary elegance. Located in sought after Lake Haven in arguably one of the best streets, this impeccable home is nothing short of breath taking.
There are an abundance of options including formal living and spacious open family living areas that are highlighted with superb lighting. Every inch of this substantial family home has been constructed to perfection and it makes great use of the available space including a spacious outdoor living area. Quality blinds, Bifold and French doors feature throughout.
There is an amazing Timber kitchen with expansive tops and two stainless steel ovens for the cook, all this and with quality appliances including garbage disposal unit.
Complete with three queen size bedrooms, the master bedroom has robes galore and ensuite.
Also, on offer is the oversized double carport and garage with rear yard access to another huge covered area. The home has a split system air conditioner that cools the living areas. The gold-plated combustion fire will keep the house warm in winter. This home is very impressive and can be easily recognised as a custom designed home.
You will need to be quick to secure this home and be the envy of all your friends.
• Abundance of water both town & 5000ltr storage tank
• New flooring in the kitchen area
• Garage is 8m x 4m
• 5 car parking spaces
• Smart Strand carpet is 3 years young with lifetime warranty
• New blinds throughout the house
• Positioned at the end of a Cul-de-sac
• Plenty of storage
• Smeg dishwasher and double oven with 900mm induction cooktop
• Spacious laundry and convenient third toilet
• Water filter system and garbage disposal in kitchen
• 654m2 parcel of land
• Bus stop is at the back gate
• Short walk to Lake Haven Shopping Centre
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning