CHARMING VICTORIAN HOME IN PERFECT LOCATION
This period home in sought after Newtown is only a stone's throw away from Pakington Street, popular cafes, local schools, parks and transport.
Three bedrooms, main with built in robes, second with ornamental fire place, third with garden views and all with pressed metal ceilings which adds to the character of this cottage style home.
Two large living areas consisting of formal lounge with gas heating, and ornamental fireplace and family room with gas log heater, split system and large north facing windows.
Open sun-lit kitchen with heritage brick stove alcove and meals area with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking and dishwasher.
Main bathroom with separate shower & bath with an additional powder room adjoining the laundry area.
Well established gardens with double carport and double lock up garage to the rear of property.
Other features include polished Baltic floorboards, outside studio that could be used as a study, work from home office or additional fourth bedroom and an undercover entertaining area.
* Due to COVID-19 conditions OPEN inspections will only be held on vacant properties and
contact details must be provided by ALL attendees at any inspection
* Please register your attendance prior to the open. If not registered you may have to wait to provide your details and allow registered parties through.
* Please submit applications on line via 1Form or our website with relevant documentation
prior to you attending an open inspection or us arranging a private viewing
* Private inspections may then be arranged on tenanted properties once an application has met our landlords criteria
* Photo ID and contact information is required to enter a property
* Social distancing measures and hygiene procedures must be adhered to at all times
* Please do not attend a property if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with any person that has or may have COVID-19
* We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning