An Ageless Beauty - Challenge You to Buy Better!
Original three bedrooms plus study two story Hollywell home on fully fenced 600SQM block located in central position opposite Waterfront Park.
Perfectly captures northerly morning sun and cool south east breezes backing onto tree lined Pine Ridge Regional Park handy for walks or bike ride with private gate to access.
Close to Broadwater, primary and secondary schools and only 5 minutes' drive to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and many Restaurants/Cafes.
- North facing sunlit veranda
- L-shaped formal lounge and dining
- Renovated kitchen with 900mm upright oven and gas cook top
- Study or 4th Bedroom
- Large internal laundry
- Large outdoor entertaining area for BBQ's
- Double lock up garage and storage
- Front access for a boat or caravan storage etc.
- Large fully fenced rear yard for children and pets
- Loads of room to extend and develop this large block
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe
- Ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning throughout
- Two other bedrooms are good sized with built in wardrobe
- Second bathroom and separate toilet
A blank canvas to renovate, extend and create your dream home in a million dollar location. This property needs some TLC and a family to make it home or makes a great investment opportunity. You have all the ingredients to create the great Australian dream.
Hollywell (4216) is a small suburb located between the prestigious areas of Paradise Point and Runaway Bay and dominated by the Pine Ridge Conservation Park. With many of the positive attributes of both its neighbours, and easy access to all their facilities, Hollywell continues to attract buyers to live or invest.
The suburb boasts canal developments and is one of the few areas with bridge-free access to the fabulous Broadwater. Runaway Bay Marina and Yacht Squadron are also just inside Hollywell's borders and residents are only a few minutes away from its neighbour's sporting complex and shopping village.
To the north, the Paradise Point esplanade offers yet another yacht club and several kilometres of barbecue and recreation facilities. A primary and high school are in nearby Coombabah and the Harbour Town shopping complex is south in Biggera Waters.
Call Mark Carew on 0403 699 908 for further information or your own private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning