Great new price!!
This character home has all the things you could wish for in a Mountain haven. French doors and windows frame the outlook to the garden or rain-forest and the trees are abundant with native birds. Ideal North/East aspect. Spacious decks take in the views across the valley to the sea, the perfect spot for morning coffee or a leisurely 'sundowner' at dusk in Summer.
- Decks give generous picturesque, outdoor entertaining areas, amongst the garden and has the feeling of your own special tree-house
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen have Cyprus timber floors and reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Kitchen has gas cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, timber cupboards, pantry, fresh white tiled splash-back and overlooks rear greenery
- Main bedroom has the lightness of a conservatory, with beautiful diamond lead-lights, French doors, balcony and built-in robes
- Two more double bedrooms have built-in robes and cupboards
- Modern bathroom has the 'smarts' with new bath, separate shower, vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry has exterior access
Currently used as stylish 'Airbnb' or could be for dual accommodation.
- Bed/sitting room with air-conditioning
- Bathroom has spa-bath
- Kitchenette with microwave cooking
- Living spaces open out onto sheltered al-fresco areas
- Under house open storage room - 35 m2
- Tool-room workshop - 7 m2
- Colourbond gutter-guard
- Solar 1.75 kw
- Water storage 32,000 litres
- 100 mm insulation in roof
The garden has many nooks and crannies and is reminiscent of a 'secret garden', a little secluded, sanctuary from the business of life.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling for an appointment to inspect.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Fully fenced
- Solar power
- Air Conditioning