Sellers Committed Elsewhere - Price Reduced! What a Prime Beachside Spot!!
Quality suburb, quality street, quality position - with limited options available at the beach end of streets in the area, here is a fantastic opportunity to secure this recently updated beach house positioned so close to the surf and sand! Our vendors are relocating elsewhere and with the home now surplus to their needs, they have reduced their price to sell!
Set on a prime positioned 405m2 block, the home presents immaculately after a recent update - showcasing original timber flooring throughout and a list of features including a new kitchen and bathrooms, the home allows the new owner the option of living comfortably whilst enjoying the beachside lifestyle until they're ready to build their dream home down the track!
Relax, dine and play within metres from home; the fortunate new owner will enjoy an enviable lifestyle in this highly desirable location. Your new daily routine will include leisurely strolls along the beach and relaxing at the selection of cafes and restaurants uniquely positioned at either end of your street. You'll also enjoy close proximity to an array of amenities in this super convenient location with schools, transport and world class shopping and entertainment right at your fingertips!
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beach house
- Modernised to live comfortably in for many years before you save enough to build your dream home!
- Master bedroom with wardrobe, dressing room with additional storage and ensuite
- New kitchen and bathrooms
- New North facing undercover entertaining area overlooking large fully fenced yard
- High ceilings, freshly painted, original timber flooring throughout
- New plumbing, electrical, windows, security screens and led lighting throughout
- Low maintenance and energy efficient home
- Large storage shed for all your outdoor possessions
- Carport with automatic door plus additional secured off-street parking for your boat or trailer
- 405m2 fully fenced block
- Highly desirable beachside location
Council rates: $3514.50 per annum approx.
Water: $1,207 per annum approx.
Rental estimate: $650 per week approx.
To view the property video, copy and paste this link into your browser:
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! This is quality beachside buying at its finest! Contact Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for further information or to arrange your exclusive inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor