RURAL LIFESTYLE AT ITS BEST AND SIMPLY GREAT VALUE!
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! To a purchaser from our database in 48 hours!!!
- If you are looking for an investment property, a first home or an affordable retirement home that is loaded with potential then don't miss this opportunity to secure a tidy 3 Bedroom plus study family home located in the friendly country/ river village of Lansdowne
- Neat as a pin kitchen and bathroom, which have, both had recent updating complete the picture
- This home is complimented by a split system air conditioner, high ceilings, ceiling fans and solid hardwood construction and with an extensive undercover and fully enclosed entertaining area accessed via the kitchen providing a generous feel to this home
- An older style timber clad car shed is big enough to park a caravan, boat or the biggest 4x4and a garden shed to the rear of the property
- This well loved home has been in the same family since the 1950's and has been kept in continuously well maintained condition throughout the years
- Located on a large 761m2 block of land and with a boat ramp and the Lansdowne Nature Reserve only minutes away (less than 1km) providing access to over 150km of navigable waterways via the scenic Lansdowne River
- With a general store and Post Office, Lansdowne offers the recreational amenities of a large sporting field and the Lansdowne Bowling Club.
- If all this isn't enough this property is just 19kms to Taree and approximately the same to the world class fishing and surfing beaches at Harrington and Crowdy Head
- High Ceilings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area