On top of the world
Enjoy spectacular views from North Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta from this private, irreplaceable residence, Corporate Venue or Retreat for Director's/Shareholders. Beautifully renovated and styled to perfection, this 11-acre property requires minimal maintenance.
The layout offers wide open access from multiple entertaining rooms, chef's kitchen to the outdoor area where the salt-water swimming pool sparkles against a stunning coastline.
A large adjacent steel shed stands ready to be re-developed as a Corporate venue, separate office, or warehouse with excellent access and spectacular north-east views of the coastline.
The spectacular Master bedroom and 2 additional bedrooms are positioned on the first level featuring wide open access to the expansive balcony where you can relax and be mesmerized by the magical views.
The serene atmosphere, the stunning views during the day and the fairy land views at night will make you never want to leave this meticulously prepared residence which presents like a brand-new home.
- Welcoming entry with foyer
- Home office or 4th bedroom
- Open plan lounge and dining area with fireplace and sliding doors opening to the terrace
- Modern chef's kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, Bosch 5-burner free standing stove, Smeg microwave, Smeg integrated dishwasher and Samsung fridge
- Butler's pantry and servery with bi-fold windows to the terrace
- Good size laundry including washing/drying machine
- Powder room
- Drive through tandem garage with internal access
- Generous master bedroom suite with seating area and separate dressing room, sliding door to the balcony
- Ensuite with double vanity, free standing bath and large shower
- 2 large bedrooms with built-ins and sliding doors opening to the balcony
- Family bathroom with toilet, shower and single vanity
- Shed/workshop 60'x 20' with water and power connected, potentially large enough to be a Corporate Office, Director's/Shareholder's retreat, or a second home with spectacular views.
- Low-maintenance landscaping
- Dog proof fenced back garden
- Salt water swimming pool with water feature
- Carport and visitors parking
- 7 interconnected poly rain water tanks with a total of 150,000 litres
- Underground plumbing, no overhead pipes
- Electronic gate providing security and privacy
- Security system with cameras
- 5.2kw solar system
- Instant hot water
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted recycled air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Roof ventilators
- Wood burning fireplace
This spectacular property with great flexibility to accommodate a variety of requirements will impress and delight all who inspect. It is close to shopping, schools, theme parks, the waterways & wineries and the M1.
Call Ton Wolf or Paul Edwards for an inspection or visit on open home times.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System