Most Central Location, Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom Apartment with Stunning City Views!
A tasteful and stylishly furnished 2 bedroom apartment, generously sized at 64sqm, and located right in the heart of city and Free tram zone offers you the comfort, convenience and sophistication of city living.
With a superior address along Elizabeth Street, just next to Emporium and Bourke Street Mall, you have Free trams mere steps away and within strolling distance to a range of Melbourne's finest attractions and amenities. Close to top city bars, boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, RMIT, Melbourne University, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central Train station, Queen Victoria shopping complex with Woolworths and Big W, State library of Victoria, ChinaTown and more.
Framed by big double glazed windows with plenty of natural light, this sleek apartment with high ceiling also features:
- A vast open-plan living/ dining area with a functional practical layout.
- Two spacious bedrooms with Sealy mattresses, customised built in robes and new blinds.
- A modern kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel Smeg appliances including a dishwasher, complete with ample storage.
- An extra-large bathroom with laundry and providing an ensuite to the Master bedroom which is uncommon in this building.
- Equipped with a reverse cycle heating/cooling system & secure entry with intercom system.
You will enjoy exclusive use of the building facilities, including gymnasium, indoor heated swimming pool, spa and sauna, video intercom and rooftop outdoor entertainment area.
This apartment also comes with high returns of 7.7% per annum, representing an ideal addition to a savvy investment property portfolio in addition to an incredible owner-occupier opportunity. Furniture and furnishings package is available should you wish to just simply move in the next day with your luggage.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSES AT 5PM ON 15 NOV 2019, FRIDAY.
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- In Ground Swimming Pool