Quiet CBD location
This 2 bedroom unit with modern kitchen is located within a stones’ throw from the Penrith RSL and also within walking distance to everything else that Penrith’s CBD has to offer including the railway station and shopping precinct, but it also offers magnificent views of the Blue Mountains.
The current tenant is paying $300 per week rent.
Castlereagh street is arguably the best street in Penrith for apartment living – why?
1. Because there are very few apartment blocks in the street, mainly houses.
2. Castlereagh street is one of the quietest streets compared with the surrounding CBD streets.
3. It’s a wide street which creates the feeling of space.
4. No need for a car with everything within walking distance.
5. and with great views of the Blue Mountains, what more could you want.
Total area of 76sqm’s.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.